MY SPRING INSPIRED MAKEUP LOOK



This look is very easy to achieve, a natural eye makeup and a bold lip for that extra pop. I would list out all the products I used to achieve this gorgeous look. stay tuned and keep watching.


MAKEUP DETAILS
 1.  Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel.
 2. Becca cosmetics primer around the areas am oily.
 3. Mac cosmetics prep + prime essentials oils.     
 4. Smash box photo finish foundation primer.
 5. Japonesque illuminator 03 all over my face except my nose areas.
 6. Maybelline fit me matte pore less and loreal infalliable pro matter foundation mixed together for my face.
 7. It cosmetics bye bye under eye concealer in the shade dark to cover my dark circles under my eye.
 8. La girl pro concealer in pure beige for my highlight.
 9. Laura mercier translucent loose setting powder to set my highlighter.
 10. Black radiance concealer stick 8003 to contour.
 11. Anastasia beverly hills brow pomade in dark brown.
 12. Mac pro long wear waterproof brow set in bold brunette for my brows.
 13. Urban decay eyeshadow primer potion eden.
 14. Mac eyeshadow in brown script as my transition color. 
 15. Mac eyeshadow in swiss chocolate all over my eye lid. 
 16. Revlon photo ready eye art in the inner corners of my eyes for that shimmery glow and to     open up my eyes.
 17. Inglot gel liner 77.
 18. Benefits roller lash mascara for my upper  lashes.
 19. Custom made lashes by me using duo eyelashes glue.
 20. Mac extra dimension mascara for my lower lashes.
 21. Mac blush in swiss chocolate.
 22. Tantalizer baked bronzer in golden glow for my highlight.
 23. Mac chestnut lipliner to line my lips.
 24. Dose of colors berry me lip stain to fill in my lips.
 25. Nyx sandstorm lipstain in the middle for that pouty look.
 26. Urban decay setting spray.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors